Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daorae

My dad said a very shocking sentence yesterday; "Let's go for Korean BBQ." Seriously, I was stunned when he said that because my dad usually don't fancy all those other country's food. He even suggested Daorae Korea BBQ Restaurant!

 
Went to the Sri Hartamas branch as Kepong branch was fully booked.


 Daddy & Mummy


 So many side dishes which was refillable. 


 It make my mum think which to eat first. Haha


The beef was tender and juicy!


Their beef is very delicious. Can fight with Coliseum's beef


Korean seafood noodles. The noodles was so chewable and
the soup was so nice!


Besides the awesome food, the place provides good service which of course comes with a good price. Our bill? Although RM210 but it was totally worth it. Daorae satisfied my dad's choosy tummy and made me one happy girl =)



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!




.

2 comments:

Skeelomano said...

Your dad reminds me of my dad.. =D

J e n n Y said...

Haha I think they are all alike. The Dads =P