Sunday, May 16, 2010

No More

After serving my family for 12 years, the dog finally left us at 11am this morning. Life has been really hard for it the past year. It was getting really old. It could not walk nor stand properly. It was losing it's appetite and getting skinnier day by day. Yesterday night was the most torturous for it and for me. It was howling and crying in pain whole night. I did ask God to take it away right now.Why want to put this little creature in such pain, dear God? The sound of the dog crying was just unbearable. I guess only God knows why. I just need to get use to the fact that the house will no longer have a dog around.

No more tail wagging everytime I come back.
No more cute faces to look at.
No more loud barking.
No more playing around in the garden.
No more hugs and kisses.
No more place to pour out my heart.
No more fur to touch.
No more manja-manja.
No more everything with Toto.

Goodbye, thanks for everything for the past 12 years.






.

4 comments:

Skeelomano said...

84 Dog Years.. That's a good long run on earth.. It'll do good in dog heaven.. =)

J e n n Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

That's so sadddddd :( I always think that dogs are one of those animals who are capable of loving you back and not expecting anything in return. God bless him.

Mat Gila said...

May the dog rest in peace.