Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally

For the sake of thesis,

I sacrificed my November-December semester break to do lab in uni.

Faced the laptop everyday doing thesis.

Read about 70 over boring journals.

Edited 500 over spectroscopy data using Excel until my eyes went blurred.

Kept on bugging meeting my supervisor to consult him. Thanks a lot Prof. Lee for the guidance!

Stayed up late nights to edit thesis.

Prepared very hard for thesis presentation, reading books and journals.

Worrying over and over again for those small little things.




And finally, after 5 months of hard work I present you with 


my official thesis!


Damn proud with my name on it. 



Handed it in yesterday to the faculty. 
Signed, sealed and delivered.

Thank God for His guidance =)






.


5 comments:

Liz said...

WOW. Looks sooooo impressive ! Must have been a labour of blood sweat and tears ! Congrats !!! No more worries :DDDDDDDD Praise God ! haha
Take care and all the best :))))))

Michelle said...

WOW~ u reli did a lot of works for ur thesis. Felt so embarrassed to compare mine with urs *paiseh* hehe anyway good luck for the final exam :D

J e n n Y said...

Yeah had to work hard cos my supervisor is the type that wants me to be independent. He only gave me a briefing on my topic and the rest i had to work it out myself =(

Anyway, best of luck in exams to both of you! gogogo =D

Beatrice said...

woahhhh!! congrates JENNY! hahaha.. mine is jilid-ing in the bookshop =p *high 5*

J e n n Y said...

wah! congrats to you too!
remember to take a pic of it =)