Thursday, March 10, 2011

LBD

LBD = Little Black Dog.

Toto is a black mixed breed Labrador that stayed with us for 12 years. 

It was really difficult to take picture with this dog

because it moves around

looks at me instead of the camera in front

and then looks away. Argh!



And it has many patterns.


sleeps like an acrobat


stuck itself in the gate

gives me a weird angle to take photo


shows me its tongue when I am trying to capture a decent photo


then show me a pitiful look when I was going to bath it


pitiful eyes saying, "Please don't bath me!"


has to dirtied itself back after a bath resulting in another bath


gets scared when it rains with thunderstorm





Nevertheless,


Toto was so cool. 



If you are wandering why I am using past tense, well Toto left us on 16 May 2010. *here*
It will always be in my heart and forever part of this family. Just found pictures of it so
I made this post in remembrance of my house's Little Black Dog


LBD =)


.












No comments: